To be eligible for WorkBC Employment Services, a Client must:
- Be a BC resident;
- Provide proof of identity;
- Be Unemployed or:
- Working less than 20 hours per week, or
- Working in unstable employment, or
- Have income below the Market Basket Measure Guidelines, or
- Be working in an industry or occupation that is being replaced by technology or automation, or
- Be working in an occupation that is clearly below what would be expected base on their skills or qualifications, or
- Could have just cause for leaving current employment, or
- Is at risk of losing employment because of a disability, or
- Be a person with disability who wishes to work more hours to increase their level of self-sufficiency.
- Be Legally Eligible to work in BC;
- Be seeking employment; and
- Be assessed as requiring services to successfully achieve employment.
For more information on eligibility criteria, visit: https://www.workbc.ca/